“I am so pleased that my grandson is attending Ryan Banks Academy. He was a child that used to be introverted, but since he has been attending RBA he can now express himself so much better. His social skills have improved tremendously. I was so concerned that he wasn’t going to make it through high school but thanks to RBA I do see a future for him. He has improved in his academic abilities, as well. I am so thankful for RBA!”
– Joyce Norman, grandparent of RBA student
Grab yourself a glass of eggnog or some hot cocoa and snuggle up to check out the video as we close out what was a milestone year for us. As you watch, know that the smiling faces on our students are possible because of YOU!
RBA has received local and national attention for our ground breaking model, which is unique not simply because we will soon be Chicago’s first boarding school, but also for our innovative curriculum. And a humble brag if we may: we believe we also have the best educators in the state! Here are just a few of the things we have been able to do so far this year, thanks to you:
- We provided 1,440 hot breakfasts and lunches to our students
- Each student has their own Chromebook
- We have a staff to student ratio of 3:1
- RBA students receive cutting edge STEM courses ranging from 3D printing to coding
- We prepare our students for leadership roles in the global economy with classes such as speech and debate
- Our students receive more social/emotional learning support (both 1:1 from our support staff, via our SEL curriculum, and via a patented technology platform) than any other school in the city
- We have taken field trips everywhere from the Garfield Park Conservatory to seeing Hamilton on Broadway
…. and we are SO close to being a boarding school, thanks to your help!! The sooner we can hit our fundraising goals, the sooner we can launch our boarding program. Please consider making an end of year donation so that we can continue to bridge the opportunity gap for our amazing students.
To make your tax deductible gift to RBA:
Make a one time or recurring donation to RBA via credit card by using this link
Donate via PayPal using this link
Send us a check to Ryan Banks Academy at 6620 S. King Drive, Chicago, IL 60637
Make a stock transfer:
Custodian: First Clearing, LLC
Account Name: Ryan Banks Academy, Inc.
Account Number: 3652-1372
DTC Number: 0141
Here’s that link to the video again: take a look and let us know what you think. Happy New Year, and here’s to a terrific 2019 ahead!
RBA Founder & CEO